Come celebrate Earth Day with good conversation and prizes at another fun Twitter party sponsored by Safari Ltd.!
Safari Ltd. was originally inspired by an endangered species card game discovered by the founders Bernard and Rosemarie Ruble while visiting the Munich Zoo in Germany. Today, their daughter Ramona Pariente is the owner and CEO and her son, Alexander Pariente is the president.
This family owned company's mission is to teach the importance of nature and it's conservation through the joy of play.
You can read more about the organizations Safari Ltd. supports here and the ways they support ecologically sound business practices here.
I can't wait to celebrate Earth Day with such an earth-conscious company!
The Party Details:
- The Safari Ltd. Earth Day Twitter Party will be 9-10pm EST on Monday, April 22nd
- Follow #educationalplay
- Follow your hosts @SafariLtd and @ChildhoodBeckon
- Prizes are limited to residents of the US and Canada.
- By participating, you are consenting to the use of your Twitter ID and responses for promotional purposes.
- Please RSVP below to let us know you'll be attending
More Ways to Connect:
You can also connect with Safari Ltd. on Facebook for fun pictures and promotions. Their current contest is in honor of Earth Day. You could win a Toob of your choice just by sending Safari Ltd. a picture of your family going green or doing something to help the planet! Click here for more details.
You can also connect with Safari Ltd. on Pinterest!
We hope to see you all on Earth Day!