- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
- Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they've received an award!
Seven things about yours truly:
- Growing up and on into my twenties I was sure that I did not want children. In fact, once I was a foster parent for an orphaned puppy. His needs and crying to be fed well into the night annoyed me and I was grouchy the next morning. I promptly found him a home and actually said out loud "This is proof that I should not have children. I love dogs and even that annoyed me!" I was pregnant at the time and didn't know it yet! Seriously, what irony! Just so all of you know, as soon as I found out about my perfect surprise it was love at first thought. I could never stand the thought of not being the one to get up with him in the middle of the night and somehow, when I had him, I was instantly a more patient person. Best surprise EVER.
- I love music. I love something from just about every genre. This week I've been digging The Carolina Chocolate Drops (a string/jug band that plays music in the style of 20's and 30's bluegrass), The Smashing Pumpkins (my all time favorite band, always! <3), Patsy Cline (needs no explanation), H2O (punk rock), and That 1 Guy (possibly in a genre all his own!).
- Since I've become a mom, I am hyper aware of what songs I listen to throughout the day. We no longer listen to the radio.
- I love to read and I can devour a book in one night. I honestly can't put them down. It can be frustrating though because I'm often out of things to read.
- I have three tattoos.
- I sometimes curse while I crochet.
- I think you can tell a lot about a person by the way they wear their socks.
It's hard to choose which blogs to pass this award to, because I read so many great blogs and they are all pretty much new to me. But I had to choose, so here it is, 15 wonderful blogs:
- Art For Little Hands
- Come Together Kids
- Critters And Crayons
- Dilly Dali Art
- Go Explore Nature
- Greening Sam And Avery
- Happy Little Messes
- Learning For Life
- Let Kids Create
- Little Wonders' Days
- Play Create Explore
- Sense Of Wonder
- The Chocolate Muffin Tree
- The Mommies Made Me Do It
- What Do We Do All Day?